WORK EXPERIENCE and some of the lessons learned.
- Business negotiations, strategy, export and product development
- Customer following and post sales service (Food shows worldwide expositor, NYC, Paris and Cologne)
2010 - 2013 - MetaQuotes Software Corp. Sales Manager (Financial Platforms for Traders) www.metaquotes.net
- LatinAmerican account manager , service and client liaison from the contact to the signature of contract.
- Presentation of a complex software for financial trading.
2007 – July 2008 Sales Business Advisor (Leader Firm – Corporate Business Parks) www.genesiscostarica.com/
- Coordinating office premises from beginning to delivery for new companies settling operations in CostaRica.
- Promoting Costa Rica as an investment destiny for Companies.
Jan 2006 – May 2007 (FEMSA, a Coca Cola bottler) CentralAmerica Manufacture/Logistics. www.femsa.com/en/
- Leader of a Strategic Projects, Coordinator for strategy and information for plants in Central America
- Analyst for the Logistics and Manufacture Direction, responsible for regional information flow and analysis, regional production control and costs indexes.
Set 2004 – June 2005 UPS Supply Chain Solutions Costa Rica Customer Service Representative www.ups-scs.com
- World class customer service, by phone and mail end users’ liaison for Latin-American accounts such as Harris Corporation and Cisco Systems.
- Follow up for tasks such as account revenue reporting, service performance overview, managerial summaries, weekly forecast, part logistics performance, data receptions and special projects from Management.
OTHER WORK RELATED
Dec 2002 - Jun 2003 Braunschweig, Germany and Costa Rica (Private Contract demanded by local Representative)
Professional practice in Daimler Chrysler and Berlitz SpracheZentrum. http://www.braunschweig.mercedes-benz.de
- During six months I learned differences between the Mercedes Benz practices and market of Costa Rica and the german city of Braunschweig, following orders process after process.
Apr – Dec 2002 (Students Practice)
Quality Managing Group, CEFOF (Japanese Intl. Cooperation Agency) http://www.cefof.ac.cr/
- During this practice I learned about team group and working for goals achievement, for small and medium companies under an NGO institution.
Oct 2008-feb 09 Integrated Planning Approach for
Urbanism, Sweden and South Africa
2005 – 2007 Research : Leaders
of market (Improvements on the Promise offered to clients)
2001 - 2003 Göethe Institute
Oct 2001 Human Resources Institute
1992 - 1994 Studio Hugo Sánchez, CR.
,CMT (Capital Markets Technologies) Sao Paulo, Brazil. http://www.cmtbr.com